WE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE VERSATILE, SAFE, STABLE AND COMFORTABLE GRANDSTANDS
WHICH COMPLIES WITH INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
Pakar Seating is internationally renowned for its Permanent and Temporary Grandstand designs.
With more than 20 years experience in this industry, Pakar is committed to delivering great value with superior quality to his clients.
Pakar ensures a complete and successful implementation of every Pakar Grandstand Systems while delivering cost-effective solutions which complies with international standards. Our extensive experience in the European, Asian, American and African markets enables us to provide our clients with the best Grandstand Design solutions.
Pakar was involved in many high profile International Events such as:
- Summer Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia 2000
- Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City, USA 2002
- Summer Olympic Games in Athens, Greece 2004
- Asian Games in Doha, Qatar 2006
- Olympic Games Beijing, China 2008
These references are based on solid engineering for comprehensive, cost-effective solutions on years of commitment and innovation. A sensitivity to other cultures and market has resulted in many years of successful business worldwide.
We will design your grandstand only after considering all the factors that affect your event:
- Location of spectators, capacity, sight-lines, entrance and exit position
- Access considerations such as: Stairs, Vomitories, Transverse Aisles, Ramps and facilities for disabled people.
We will help you select a seat that fits your budget. We can supply: Bench, Flat seat, Bucket seat, Tip-Up seat, VIP seat.
Our designers team will work with you to achieve the highest level of safety, confort, aesthetics and usability that perfectly fits your location.
Pakar Seating design office is located in Malaysia. Manufacturing facility is located in China with quality control by French engineers.